Dreams Los Cabos
CSL-SJC Km 18.5
Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, 23400 México
52 624-145-7600 phone
52 624-144-0216 fax
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa - Mexico
Dreams Los Cabos is working towards a greener and healthier planet by implementing the following practices:
- A special water and energy conservation plan
- The use of Desalinization Plant allowing the property to have an independent water supply from the city and reusing the ocean water
- COTHERM contributes to the energy save system by a process that heats the water on property (rooms, pools, etc), which reduces the consumption of gas and oil
- Continuous beach cleaning system to keep our beach in the best conditions
- Active Water Conservation Program: Guest towels and/or linen reuse option
- The use of lamps that save electric energy
- Separation of oil produced by the kitchens and motors on property, then delivered to Soleco, which is a local company that recycles the oil
- Delivery of used batteries from the DVDs and TVs to the local recycling organization
- Participation in the annual international program "the Hour of the Planet", by turning off all the lights of the property for an hour
Take part in the Dreaming of Freedom Turtle Program!
From June through October, mother Caray Green Sea Turtles will visit the beach to lay their eggs. You can have the opportunity to take part in the turtle release event, by holding a tiny baby turtle in the palm of your hand and interacting with it before setting it free into the sea!
Dreams Resorts & Spas takes every measure to ensure the continued safety and protection of the turtles through involvement with local protection agencies.